Operational Resilience // Business Analyst // Regulatory change // London Market //Insurance // £500 inside IR35
A London market insurance client has a requirement for a Business Analyst with Insurance Industry experience, and prior experience working on regulatory projects (ideally Operational Resilience) to join their London based team. The role will involve a mix of office and home working.
Key experience required:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working as a Business Analyst or 5 years' for the Senior Business Analyst role.
- Strong understanding of the technical challenges faced by a global business, able to understand IT analysis and risks in this business context.
- Proven track record of project delivery, and number of projects delivered into the business.
- Experience of engaging with stakeholder across multiple business areas, at all levels, preferably on a global scale.
- Experience in multiple methodology disciplines would be beneficial.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Business analysis qualifications would be beneficial.
- Has previously worked on a large scale regulatory project, ideally Operational Resilience
- Strong insurance knowledge including warranty / GAP
- Strong process/operational working knowledge, and able to evidence it, for the majority of the following departments - underwriting / claims / compliance / IT / InfoSec / procurement / Brokers / Cover Holders / TPAs
- Experience running workshops at all stakeholder levels, including 3rd parties
- Strong stakeholder management skills, e.g. Articulate to SME's as well as to C-Suite