- Maintain the development of the Operational Risk Framework and embedding of the Operational Risk Framework work within the organisation.
- Produce monthly Operational Risk management information reports for the Risk Committee encompassing Key Risk Indicators, Risk Events and Risk & Control Assessments.
- Facilitate the firm wide semi / annual Risk and Control Assessments with business areas and also track monitor and assist with remediation of any key control deficiencies.
- Maintain and update the Operational Risk related policies to reflect any regulatory changes and risk profile of the organisation.
- Assist with implementation of risk projects as required by the Risk Committee and Internal Audit recommendations.
- Collate and report Risk Events across the organisation on a monthly basis for review, analysis and remediation.
- Good understanding of risks and controls and banking products and processes
- Attention to detail - to pick up on errors and produce accurate work
- Driven, ambitious, self-starter who can grasp a concept quickly and deliver a reasoned investigation and analysis