Oracle Fusion Finance Transformation Lead - Reporting
£90,000 - £100,000 FTC
Investigo are pleased to be supporting a forward thinking, market leading organisation with their search for a Transformation Lead, spearheading the implementation of reporting processes. Following the implementation of a new ERP platform, this global organisation is currently undergoing several, sizable transformation programmes in various workstreams.
This role will be responsible for designing and implementing best practice reporting on the new Oracle Fusion system. It is essential you have experience working within a transformation environment with the result being a successful implementation of Oracle Fusion.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support and spearhead the design, plan and implementation a Finance reporting
- Working with the steering-co to identify the best products within Fusion, for the organisation
- Spearheading all reporting as the subject matter expert - GL, Controls, Fixed Assets, etc
- Understand current and future reporting requirements - using this information to create best practice processes
- Establish logs and governance for future reports
- Partner with ICS teams including SA's to offer advice on best outcome of the new system architecture
- Establish a road map for all legacy-reporting processes and applications.
- Ensure sufficient documentation for gap analysis
- Provide analysis highlighting any potential gaps or risks
For more information, please reach out to Harrison on:
- 07711 373 342