Solutions Architect - Oracle Fusion
£600 per day (Outside IR35)
Investigo are pleased to be supporting a market leading organisation with their search for a Solutions Architect to support a major ERP programme.
The successful candidate will be responsible for defining solutions within the systems architecture during their implementation of Oracle. You will be autonomous, gaining a true understand of the existing system and ensure that business requirements are identified, aligning these to the capabilities of the new ERP system.
Extensive Oracle Fusion experience is essential for this role.
Scope of work:
- Working in conjunction with exec sponsors of the programme, defining the solution implemented throughout the life cycle of the programme
- Establishing all functional and non-functional requirements within the system
- Gain understanding of 'to-be' end-to-end processes - spearheading the design of the new architecture to fit these requirements
- Providing direction and when necessary, leadership to conduct best practices to support throughout the Oracle implementation
- Develop framework in line with low risk and best-practices
- Providing regular updates, defining requirements in conjunction your progress delivering various solutions, through-out the fill life cycle of the implementation
- Mitigating risk throughout the programme