Oracle Report Developer
£400-£500 per day (Outside IR35)
Investigo are pleased to support a leading FTSE organisation with their search for a Oracle Report Developer.
Part of their major Oracle implementation programme, it is responsible for the development of reports using the Oracle suite of reporting tools, covering both Fusion and EPM requirements.
Scope of work
- Deliver reports using reporting tools - including OTBI, BI Publisher, FRS, Smartview
- Evaluating report requirements and recommending improvements
- Ensuring that reports are developed with appropriate change control maintained for chart of accounts or other changes
- Working to a report development pipeline, meeting the reporting roadmap requirements
- Engaging with Business Analyst team, stakeholders and subject experts to ensure that requirements are captured in report design
- Defining technical, administrative and security standards
- Documenting the technical specification for each report and ensuring a good quality of documentation within the development team
If the above is in line with your experience and you are keen to be considered, please apply at the earliest convenience. Alternatively, please send your CV directly to: