Finance Business Analyst - Reporting (Fusion)
£50,000 - £60,000
6 months fixed terms contract
Investigo are pleased to be supporting a recognisable organisation with their search for two Oracle Reporting Analysts. This role will support the development of reporting within the transformation programme. You will support with requirement gathering to understand the Finance teams current and future reporting requirements.
You will play an imperative part in the process design process, ensuring processes and reporting is consistent across the organisation. Oracle experience will be required for this role and knowledge of reporting tools such as OTBI, BI Publisher and FRS would be high desirable.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Gain an understanding of current and future reporting requirements
- Support the overall development of reports within tools such as OTB, BI Publisher and FRS
- Identify gaps and highlighting to all relevant stakeholders
- Challenge stakeholders to adopt standard reports
- Validate requirements and define solutions based on findings
- Ensure reporting is consistent with approved business processes
- Supporting business stakeholders to ensure new reports are fit for purpose
If the above is of interest please apply or email your CV directly to: