Oracle Systems Manager
The Systems Manager will be responsible for delivering high quality solutions through people management and resources, you will be providing professional expertise as this role will be the operational link between finance leadership.
- Extensive experience working within Oracle ERP functional development and support teams.
- Strong knowledge of core Oracle E-Business Suite systems and general Oracle procedures.
- Expertise in Oracle R12 Financials specialist with exposure to CM, AR, FA, GL, Procurement and AP.
- Experience of managing a team and third party IT support providers.
- Extensive ERP experience operating at a senior level.
- Knowledge of Oracle ERP Cloud systems and Oracle roadmap.
- Able to write SQL queries/reports to analyse data.
- Experience of working within a large, fast paced, complex, customer focussed environment and a proven record of communicating and influencing across a range of audiences internally and externally.
- Manage and renew the development of the governance and operating models, propose amendments and improvements that drive business ownership, effective performance and system stability
- Support during audits, data extract/uploads and business close processes
- Manage feedback and support assessment system performance, investigation and resolution of issues in collaboration across Oracle support team and stakeholders.
- Ensure the Oracle support team has up to date documentation for the system and also an agreed set of scenarios and related test scripts for UAT, Data and Regression tests.
- You will need to provide key business stakeholders with advice on the cost and effectiveness of proposed enhancements.
- Manage developer, DBA and technical inputs as required, coordinating between technical and technical areas.
- Develop training strategies
- Manage the Oracle team dedicated to Retail in monitoring governance and process compliance, escalating issues and taking actions to resolve
- Contribute to management of application architecture by the Technical Support team and external suppliers, advising of future requirements and supporting during implementation as required.