Paid Social Executive - Contract - Education client
2 months initially (option to go permanent post this)
£150-200pd -Umbrella (pre-approved PSL) or PAYE only
The job holder will work within a central digital team working with marketing and sales colleagues in UK business verticals across a wide range of educational ages and stages to support in the creation, optimisation and reporting of paid social media campaigns. Implementation of best practice, support and education of business marketing teams and commerciality driving ROI. The job holder will report into the Paid Search & Analytics Manager and be part of a growing performance marketing team.
- Implementation and on-going optimisation of paid social campaigns across all areas of the UK business, driving brand awareness, lead generation and revenue.
- Lead on paid social spend allocation and budget management.
- Lead on audience building and segmentation as well as prospecting and retargeting strategies.
- Build a robust testing framework for paid social and implement across appropriate campaigns, making individual campaign adjustments as need be to maximise overall results.
- Pulling paid social reports when necessary and being pro-active about using paid social data to recommend optimisations and taking part in end of campaign reports.
- Stay current with Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn paid social best practices. Try and test new innovative approaches and make recommendations to maximise ROI.
- Support the digital marketing leadership team in the strategic planning of paid media.
- Manage relationships with all relevant internal and external stakeholders, suppliers and third parties.
Skills and Knowledge
- Practical experience of at least 1 years creating and optimising paid social campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn in a B2B space (we want someone with considerable experience of handling budget and they need to be experienced enough to handle the number of paid media briefs we get)
- Experience of creating reports, and presenting these reports to stakeholders of all levels
- Interest and understanding of emerging social platforms and paid advertising opportunities
- A high level of attention to detail
- A good team player
- The ability to work to tight timescales and manage multiple campaigns, projects and stakeholders
- Driven, independent, autonomous
- Experience using Google Analytics / Data Studio dashboards
- Experience in creating training documentation, and educating non-experts
- An understanding of other performance and digital marketing disciplines
- Experience in B2C as well as B2B