Investigo have exclusively partnered with a well-established retail business based in Amersham to recruit for a Part Qualified FP&A Financial Analyst. Reporting into the FP&A Manager, the role will involve, reporting of sales/financial metrics, business partnering and other ad hoc analysis. You will also get a chance to work with the business on budgeting and forecasting and get excellent exposure at a senior level. You will need to be commercially astute, flexible & enjoy a fast-paced and dynamic working environment.
This is a fantastic and unique opportunity for a hardworking, part qualified accountant who naturally has an enquiring mind with the ability to provide clear, concise analyses and recommendations. Salary is paying up to £35,000 depending on experience.
- Sales Analysis daily & monthly for management accounts showing store profitability
- Creating weekly trade packs for the directors
- Generating schedules for Budget holders
- Cost & sales forecasting
- Supporting with the Budget and forecasting process
- Assist with Logistics analysis
- Ad Hoc Sales analysis
- Other ad hoc analysis
The Ideal Candidate;-
- ACCA/CIMA Part qualified
- Will have some commercial experience or come from a retail back ground
- Strong excel skills
- Confident, as eventually you will be presenting reports to the CFO/MD
- Collaborative, can work independently & likes to work in a fast paced environment
- Has ambition, wants to succeed & progress
Please apply now, or please email Lydia Calvin direct on Lydia.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.