Payroll Business Analyst
6 month FTC - £65K
Based in St Albans
Investigo are pleased to be supporting this global business with the recruitment of a Payroll Business Analyst. You will be working as part of a project team who are at the early stages of rolling out an international payroll solution.
The role of the Payroll Business Analyst will be cultivate and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, project managers, IT and senior staff members. The nature of the position involves actively participating in multiple work-groups at one time and disseminating information across all levels of the organisation.
This is a high profile project within the business, and the successful candidate will have great exposure to the senior leadership team.
The role will be broken down into 2 phases:
Phase 1 - analysis and documentation
- Specify & collate UK and International T&A and Payroll process/data requirements:
- Processes & Systems Mapping - UK and International payroll inputs / outputs
- Processes & Systems Mapping - UK and International Time & Attendance inputs / outputs
- Work across broader EngOps, Payroll, Reward, People, Reward & Finance teams
- Understanding of as-is processes (high-level)
- Opportunity heat mapping - identification of big themes
Phase 2 - Change management
- Change impact on all stakeholder groups mapped
- Change impact analysis completed (by country / employee group)
- Change playbacks to all stakeholders completed
- Change action plan defined & actions monitored
- Communication plan developed and comms rhythm delivered
- Training needs analysis completed & monitored
Ideally we are seeking an experienced payroll professional who has been involved in a number of payroll projects and specifically a rollout of a payroll system.
Agile working is on offer.