This is a remarkable opportunity for a strong Payroll Manager 1 year FTC Someone with experience producing and executing a perfect payroll. Seeking someone who has strong benefits, tax and pension knowledge to deal with employee's benefits from being a starter to when they exit the business.
Location: Working remotely / or office based in Central London (Carnaby Street)
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
- Process monthly employee payroll on time using sage line 50 payroll software or similar.
- Complete all payroll reporting documents and submit them for manager's approval.
- Prepare and submit monthly payroll file to HMRC
- Prepare and submit pension files to pension regulators.
- Prepare and submit annual P11D and PSA.
- Calculate and prepare sales commissions for different teams and submit them for approval before processing to payroll.
- Verify all bonus requests and prepare a file with supporting documents.
- Obtain and verify banking information from employees
- Obtain and verify the starter checklist from all new employees together with P45/P46.
- Maintain general ledger with regard to payroll transactions
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Proven and strong Payroll experience
- Experience with payroll system software is essential
- Ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality
- Ability to process basic functions and formulas in Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail required