A leading consumer brands client are currently implementing a replacement payroll service to several countries across Europe. This role, reporting to the HR programme manager will support the global HR team to transition to the new payroll service.
- Gathering of monthly payroll data from current payroll provider and data preparation, via excel, to new payroll provider requirements.
- Draft test cases that will confirm payrolls requirement are being delivered
- Preparation of test data and testing support to User Acceptance Testing for multiple markets
- Liaison with new payroll provider to ensure defect from testing are recorded, resolved and closed following successful retest
- Assist with the co-ordination of the payroll parallel run process for multiple markets prior to their Go Live.
- Record and report project issues from the HR teams and payroll provider to the Programme Manager
- Highly established working knowledge of every area of payroll processing
- Experience of working in a global project environment covering both IT systems and business process implementation
- Experience of systems and service testing and UAT
- Thrives in a fast-paced changing environment, able to work fast, iterate, and adapt
- Familiarity with SAP HRIS system Success Factors