A leading post series A funded E-commerce business based in London is currently looking to recruit a CFO/FD to run Finance and lead on the Strategy of their business. As the organisation looks to expand Internationally, the role of Finance Director will be pivotal in providing finance transparency into the growth of the business. The role will manage a Financial Controller (to look after the day-to-day Finances) whilst operating as part of the leadership team to focus on trading performance, FP&A, Strategy and M&A/Investments.
- Parter the CEO and be the lead in all things Finance related.
- Produce business cases and investment appraisals focused around growth, new markets & New products
- Work with the CMO on Marketing related activities including analysing the ROI, LTV and CAC.
- Budgeting and forecasting for the business
- Present to the board regarding trading performance against plan
- Deal with 3rd parties on cashflow, funding and statutory obligations.
- Manage the Financial Controller
- Adhoc projects
The successful candidate will need the following experience
- Qualified Accountant
- Experience operating in a fast paced organisation
- Prior experience operating as a No1 or No2 in a larger organisation
- Experience in Ecommerce is beneficial
- Experience working with subscriptions is desirable
- Excellent reporting and presentation skills are essential
If interested in this opportunity, please contact Andy Young on 07711373314