Performance & Reward Business Partner - 60,000 - 70,000 GBP + competitive bonus + bens
Our client, a leading investment boutique, is seeking a Performance, Rewards and Benefits Partner for their London team, reporting directly to the HRD.
We are looking for a commercially driven Rewards and Performance professional with a broad background across either fast paced and large matrix organisations or smaller firms where they may have taken on extra responsibilities. This is a global role with exciting projects planned for 2020. This role will give broad exposure to a number of areas including; working with the broader HR team to deliver the annual performance cycle, whilst leading all reward including REMCO reporting and overseeing global benefits.
Key Skills Required:
- Reward experience across the full Reward life cycle
- strong knowledge of one or both of compensation and the annual performance cycle
- Ability to engage with key stakeholders and build trusted relationships
- Highly analytical with strong problem-solving capability and excellent excel skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Engaging with the businesses identifying opportunities to improve our compensation and benefits arrangements.