Platform Engineer - Digital Customer Identity - West London
My client is looking for a Staff Platform Engineer for their Digital Customer Identity & Protection portfolio. Within this portfolio, the Customer & Consumer Identity team are responsible for enablement of application teams to drive their digital customer identity journey. This underpins their digital products and services for customers.
The Staff Platform Engineer role is responsible for leading both development and operations of the global IDP platform, with a key focus on innovation and customer centricity.
Their Innovation and Engineering teams enable strategic platforms that make the future digital vision a reality. The purpose of the platform team is to enable product teams to deliver work with meaningful autonomy, focusing on the foundation of self-service API, tools, services, knowledge, and support which are arranged as a compelling internal product.
If unlocking value by bringing teams together using digital capability excites you, then please do not hesitate to apply!
About The Job
- Provide oversight of the customer & consumer identity platform including development, operations, and federated enablement services for application teams. This includes shaping products & services, consulting & advisory, compliance & standards, environment management, security, tooling & automation, capacity & licensing, cost management, etc.
- Development - prioritizing and delivering requirements in collaboration with the Product Owner. Includes handling incoming demand, recoveries, and capacity management.
- Operations - leading operations with a focus on stability, automation, and proactive detection
- Team management - leading the internal and supplier team
- Manage third party suppliers delivering technical architecture, development, and maintenance to meet the companies objectives of delivery consistency and quality, speed to market, and cost efficiency.
- Building relationships and working in collaboration with Digital and the business (Customers & Products). Managing stakeholders
- and ensuring a regular feedback loop and continuous improvement. Supplier relationships are equally important.
- Innovation & Customer Centricity - Drive a culture of innovation within the team. Delivery of initiatives and technologies that will transform, while putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
- Understanding of Identity & Access Management
- Demonstrates adaptability & flexibility to respond to changing priorities, ideas & challenges.
- Experience of Agile IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Understanding of DevOps / Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery frameworks
- Leading Agile and DevOps teams
- Leading global, distributed, and diverse teams
- Ability to identify and recommend areas of continuous improvement
- Outcome driven - ability to gather inputs and rally support across teams to enable a wide variety of perspectives and achieve shared outcomes.
Desirable Experience and Capability
- Experience with Customer Identity & Access Management
- Understanding of Salesforce products especially for Identity
- Experience with CIAM technologies ideally Salesforce Identity Management.
- Understanding of Information Security & Digital Trust in the customer context
- Basic understanding of automated testing frameworks and tools, especially in an integrated environment