6 Months - 2/3 days per week from Warwick, the rest remote
£300 per day Outside IR35
Our Warwick based client have an immediate requirement for a PMO Analyst to join on an initial 6 month basis. This role is outside IR35, and will require the successful candidate to go into the office 2/3 days per week (with the rest remote).
This role is joining a delivery function part way through a large scale transformation plan, with 5 key programmes.
Key responsibilities for the PMO Analyst:
- Maintaining and implementing Change Standards - common templates, tools and process that from Change Delivery Framework (CDF)
- Reviewing progress (Dashboard), keeping senior managers updated on the progress of all projects through timely and Accurate Reporting;
- Quickly escalating critical RAID items for management attention
- Supporting the project teams in the Planning & delivery of the projects
- Ensuring effective Cost, Benefit and communication Management