My client a leading FTSE 250 company currently looking for a PMO Coordinator for a 12 month FTC.
The PMO Coordinator will be the central point of contact for coordination and production of regular programme MI, providing advice for the management of financials, risk, resource, benefits, reporting, planning and scheduling. You will also manage the day-to-day value stream finances and resources ensuring they are accurately recorded, tracked within governance and quality expectations.
Ideally we are looking for a 2+ years experience within a PMO function, supporting project delivery in both an Agile and / or traditional delivery environment.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of project management tools and techniques.
- Experience of working in a project/programme environment in a PMO role.
- Ability to plan and manage own work-load e.g. personal planning, organisation.
- Stakeholder management
- Experience in working with MS office tools such as Excel, Visio, Powerpoint and Teams.
- Experienced user of MS Sharepoint, Power BI and/or Azure DevOps.
- Knowledge around project management methodologies (e.g. Agile, Scrum PRINCE2).
- Excellent attention to detail, particularly in terms of presenting management information.
- Ability to work in a reactive and hands on environment
Surrey based but will offer a mixture of office/remote working.