PMO Manager (Business Transformation) - £60,000 + 10% bonus & package
Only candidates with a maximum of a 4 week notice will be considered for this role.
Our client is a leading FTSE Consumer business, based in London, that is looking for a PMO Manager to join on a permanent basis. This role is responsible for managing the project management office delivery for the group business; particularly for Strategic, Commercial (innovation and productivity) and Business Change project portfolios.
Reporting into the Head of PMO for the Group you will line manage PMO Analyst(s), providing support to project delivery Teams and driving project management process adoption and upholding standards.
From time to time there will be a requirement to periodically provide project specific support (i.e. PMO support to a Project Management role) for large strategic programmes.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have the following experience:
- Demonstrated success in setting up and managing a project management office (5+ years experience in a PMO context)
- Broad understanding of project management methodologies (Prince 2, Agile, Hybrid) gained in project delivery roles, i.e. not just theory
- Previous experience of Project Governance; membership of governance committee
- Prior experience of administration of stage and gate processes
- At least 3 years of proven Project Management experience, particularly in execution of project controls in large, multi-disciplinary projects (plan delivery, risk and issue management, etc.)
- Excellent MS Project and MS Visio skills
- Strong analytical skills; including experience of business process analysis and mapping
- People management experience
- Experience of managing and use of PPM toolsets (e.g. Pro Clarity, Planview, KeyedIn, Clarizen, etc)
For more information, please contact Punit Joshi on email@example.com