12 months FTC
Investigo are pleased to be supporting a global organisation with their search for a PMO Officer, supporting a newly created, central Transformation Team. This role will play a key role in governing a global, high-profile programme. You must be able to manage internal and external SMEs and comfortable presenting at all levels of the business.
To be considered for this role you must have experience managing several projects at once, working closely with senior steering groups / stakeholders.
- Ensuring the successful running of several projects
- Ensure all relevant and necessary stakeholders can access information as required
- Ensure that all deliverables are on time and all reporting is a required standard
- Design and implement stakeholder engagement plans
- Supporting various project PM's
- Design and implement meeting patterns
- Act as resource and support for insights and guidance to Project Leads
- RAID and project management tools, repository's and folders
- Map and manage aspects of the Programme
- Own overall reporting process the programme to sponsors
- Deliver communication on general project updates
If the above is in-line with your experience and you interested in the role please either apply or send your CV directly to Harrison on: