£50,000 per annum
Fixed term contract (6-12 month)
Hertfordshire - 2 days per week
Investigo are pleased to be supporting an international, multi billion pound client with their search for a PMO Consultant on a Fixed Term Contract basis. This role will play an integral part of their business wide transformation, focusing on their HR workstreams.
Supporting the People function and project workstreams, you will be responsible for keeping delivery on-track, highlighting and managing dependencies/risks across the programme.
Scope of work:
- Adopt agile project management best practices
- Provides the day-to-day level support to program and project teams
- Tracking, monitoring and updating programme deliverables and milestones status
- Update and administer the programme plan as required
- Documentation of project deliverables
- Own the tracking of project and programme budgets against plan
- Actively supports the Program and Projects Managers to comply with associated governance documentation
- Provides coaching and guidance to the project or program team
- Highlights and support the management of risks
If the above is in line with your experience, please apply at the earliest convenience. Alternatively, please send your CV directly to: