A contracting PMO Resource Manager is required for financial services business based in London. There will be flexible working offered with this role. This role is £500-600 per day paye/umbrella.
- Define new resource management processes.
- Define and provide an integrated demand model and responsibility for optimising and working alongside the delivery teams to build the capability.
- Work collaboratively with all sides of the business and delivery team to effectively implement the new resource management processes.
- Develop and oversee the end to end process
- Establish robust resource reporting that will enable key decisions to be made in senior stakeholder meetings.
- Resource demand management: tracking and reporting demand and assignment for the portfolio
- Manage the capture and tracking of demand through the delivery lifecycle processes
- Coordinate resource project, programme and portfolio level reporting
- Establish and own management of risks/issues relating to resourcing
Essential for the role:
- Extensive experience in resource management, demand management and scenario modelling
- and reporting.
- Previous experience working within a Corporate PMO on resource management.
- Strong knowledge with enterprise resource management tools
- Experience working across project, change management and technology
- Excellent demonstrable experience of scoping and delivering PMO services
- Knowledge of PMO and PM tools