Portfolio, Programme and Project Managers - £400-900 per day
Investigo Public Sector Consulting work with a range of Central Government and wider Public Sector organisations to deliver large, complex change and transformation portfolios and programmes
With the Public Sector market seeing a demand for P3M professionals, Investigo PSC are keen to speak with interim consultants experienced delivering in Central Government across a range of specialisms; PMO, Programme & Project Management, Change Management, Stakeholder Communications/Engagement
- SC Clearance highly beneficial
- Consultants will have significant experience of either programme, project and portfolio management experience in Central Government or wider Public Sector, as well as a strong understanding of project and portfolio delivery methodologies, tools and techniques.
- Proven track record successfully implementing governance, reporting, assurance, planning, risk management, benefits management
- Have sound leadership skills with evidence of building and motivating successful teams.
- Have effective analysis skills and the ability to communicate key conclusions and insights clearly, and with impact, to different audiences (in particular senior boards).
- Be a team player, comfortable working in a wider team that demonstrates flexibility in how it uses resources
- Have experience of successfully engaging and influencing diverse (often senior) stakeholders across your own and other organisations.
- Have the ability to understand and explain business processes, and able to influence to resolve complex issues/challenges.
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with evolving and competing requirements and priorities.
Consultants have one or more of the following qualifications:
− PRINCE2 Practitioner
− Managing Successful Programmes Practitioner
− Management of Risk Practitioner
− Managing Portfolios Practitioner
− Managing Successful Programmes Advanced Practitioner
− APM Practitioner Qualification
− APM Registered Project Professional
− Graduate of the Government Project Leadership Programme