This is a remarkable opportunity to join a successful and established growing business as a Power BI Analyst! This role is working in the City of London (near Bank station). Working with senior business heads in creating reports using the tools, providing actionable insightful visualizations.
Company is working on some fantastic projects and in an area which is growing rapidly.
Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Location: City of London near Bank, Liverpool Street, and Fenchurch Street Station
This role is perfect for someone with experience of creating dashboards as well as good SQL knowledge that is keen to develop and progress their career.
- Enable development of new and existing PBi dashboards
- Business analysis and requirements capture
- Design of underlying UX in line with established design principles and style guides
- Development of supporting data structures and calculations
- Development of Power Bi tabs, navigation and information architecture
- Support the development of Best Practice in PBi Dashboard delivery
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Degree educated preferably in areas of Mathematics, Finance, Economics, Computer Sciences
- MUST have experiene with Microsoft PowerBI
- Experience working in the field of data analytics
- Advanced Excel is essential
- Superior analytical reasoning
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to absorb and analyse large data sets in a high energy, fast-paced environment
- Focused attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong multitasking and organisational skills
- Driven to expand knowledge and solve problems
Please apply now and also send your CV directly to Gemma Case email@example.com