This is an exciting opportunity for a PowerBI Specialist is to design, build and deploy business intelligence reports and dashboards using Microsoft Power BI in the Finance team of a rapidly growing organisation.
The successful candidate will work closely with the finance shared services senior managers to understand the overall strategy and reporting requirements of the group.
A primary objective will be to consult with the teams, document the objectives and build KPI dashboards to automate reporting processes currently delivered manually as well as deliver new insights not currently possible.
As a Power BI Consultant, you will:
- Drive creativity and innovation in how data is presented.
- Perform requirement analysis, design, and prototype BI solutions.
- Deliver automated reporting with robust user functionality (drill down, filtering, etc.).
- Work with end-users and department leaders to address full cycle needs from analytics and dashboard framework, requirement definition through to end-user reporting using PowerBI.
- Experience working with dataset ingestion, data model creation, reports, dashboards, KPIs, Power BI Pro features, workspaces, security, etc.
- Develop self-service models, data analytics using power BI service.
The successful candidate will have extensive expertise with Microsoft BI solution stacks, experience in optimizing Microsoft Power BI dashboards with a focus on usability, performance, flexibility, testability, and standardization.
You should have a high level of demonstrable proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including Power Query, Power BI Analytics development experience with Microsoft Power BI experience, proven ability to create, publish, and manage content packs and deep understanding of security as it pertains to data access, scope, and distribution of reports and dashboards.