Title: PowerPoint Specialist/Graphic Designer (can be a Senior title depending on level!)
Location: Fully remote (including post-Covid) but MUST reside in the United States!
Industry: Medical Communications
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS!***
Our client, a rapidly growing, award-winning, medical communications company, is seeking a talented PowerPoint Designer to join their expanding creative team!
The Presentation Designer will elevate complex, dynamic presentation content using both PowerPoint and graphic design skills. They will create presentations that strengthen plan/brand awareness in all agency projects and pitch materials.
Please only apply if you meet ALL below requirements.
- YEARS: 2 - 5 years of professional (post-college), PowerPoint presentation design experience.
- INDUSTRY: Experience creating PPT presentations within healthcare communications and/or medical education.
- SKILLS: Highly proficient in PowerPoint. Fluent in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Microsoft Suite.
- CAPABILITIES: Able to grasp and retain scientific information. Able to create beautiful, clean, modern presentations that seamlessly merge information and visuals. Able to create novel design elements and develop innovative approaches for presentations.
- PORTFOLIO: Must have a design portfolio link or work samples displaying both presentation and graphic design work.
- EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree required.
- Provide PowerPoint and other presentation services for client projects, business development, and internal communications.
- Create PowerPoint templates, figure redraws, animations, and hyperlinks.
- Concept visual representations of ideas and themes.
- Apply visual solutions to meet needs of our client's and internal presentations.
- Review presentations with a critical eye for creative elements and branding.
- Review slide decks to ensure formatting is correct and consistent (i.e., consistent use of fonts, remove "widowed lines", slide masters are appropriately applied), and perform an overall "polish" to all slide decks.
- Maintain knowledge of relevant PowerPoint style guidelines.
- Serve as liaison between internal teams and freelance editors.
- Assist strategic services/business development teams in putting together crucial documents (i.e., bibliographies, pitch decks, bios, etc.).
- Maintain familiarity with standards and processes used in medical education and communication materials for both Medical Affairs and Commercial groups.
Please include design portfolio link on application!