Principal Process Engineer
Our client is a biopharmaceutical company committed to developing treatments for CNS diseases. Our client has rapidly built a diverse portfolio of gene therapy candidates with the potential to address debilitating CNS genetic diseases.
- Development and implementation of phase appropriate CMC development and manufacturing activities from early clinical to commercial stages.
- Identification of necessary process improvements, and management of development/ implementation of process improvements at external manufacturing sites.
- Management and oversight of proper execution of manufacturing runs at external CDMOs.
- In coordination with Supply Chain, Clinical Operations, Project Management and external CDMOs, management of manufacturing needs and scheduling of manufacturing runs in accordance with program timelines.
- B.S or equivalent in Chemistry, Biological Sciences, Engineering or related discipline, with 10+ years of experience; Ph.D. with 5+ years of experience.
- Knowledge in interacting and coordinating efficiently with Analytics, Regulatory Affairs, Program Management and Quality Assurance.
- Expertise in early development as well as late stage/commercial biologics or vaccines, preferably in gene therapy.
If you meet the requirements above and would like to be considered for this position, apply on-line now for immediate consideration and to be contact with further details.