AAV Gene Therapy start-up backed by proven investors and an experienced leadership team
Principal Scientist/Associate Director, AAV Gene Therapy R&D - Full-time, Permanent
This individual will contribute to the development of AAV vectors for gene therapy and AAV production systems. The Principal Scientist/Associate Director will also contribute to construct design, plasmid prep, transfection, AAV production and purification.
- MS or PhD in a relevant, scientific field
- Hands-on experience with AAV production and purification
- Familiarity with HEK293 cells and/or baculovirus/insect cell system preferred
- Extensive hands-on skills and experience with molecular biology, cell culture techniques and cell-based assays
- Proficient in mammalian cell culture, transfection, Western, ELISA, flow, ddPCR techniques
- Experience in cloning DNA constructs in bacterial systems
If you meet the requirements above and would like to learn more about this position, apply on-line now for immediate consideration and to be contacted with further details.