Clinical-stage cell and gene therapy company
San Diego, CA
Process Development Scientist/Engineer II, External Manufacturing
This individual will serve as the SME for CAR-T manufacturing processes and play a key role in supporting the Tech Transfer process to CMO partners.
- PhD in a relevant, scientific field with 2+ years of industry experience in process development or manufacturing OR MS/BS with 8+ years of experience (combination of education and industry may be considered)
- Proven experience with establishing and overseeing a material testing program.
- Strong background in Cell Therapy or Immunology.
- Tech Transfer Skills and Background a strong plus
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time (post-COVID)
If you meet the requirements above and would like to be considered for this position, apply on-line now to be contacted with further details. This is not a fully remote role.