I am currently recruiting for a Procurement Manager for a 9 month maternity contract. The role is working for a business who manufacture products for high end restaurant's and hotels.
The purpose of this role is to define and deliver a sourcing and procurement strategy for goods, materials and services, to ensure that high quality products are sourced at the lowest reasonable costs, with consideration being made in sourcing new factories that can bring an array of finishes and materials to offer a breadth of options as the company and product offering grows.
- Generate and implement efficient sourcing strategies
- Analyse and calculate costs of procurement and suggest methods to decrease expenditure
- Recommend negotiation strategies to secure best possible routes
- Discover and partner with trustworthy vendors and suppliers
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking
- Negotiating contracts, cost prices, payment terms, MOQs, SLAs etc
- Management of ongoing relationships with existing suppliers
- Own supplier onboarding process
- Ensure sustainable procurement practices integrating ESG principles