I am recruiting for an expanding business within the sustainable product industry.
Its exciting hands on role that reports to the MD. 1 direct report
The role is responsible for management of the Procurement and Purchasing strategies, systems, and processes to provide the best quality equipment, goods, and services at the most competitive prices and to enable the company to operate in the most efficient manner.
- Maintain and extend as needed, the Procurement strategies and Purchasing processes.
- Conduct RFx's to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality.
- In collaboration with Stakeholders and the Legal department, negotiate and agree contracts.
- Provide reporting into Finance as required, including status, forecasts and actuals realised.
- Onboarding of new suppliers.
- Perform internal audits to ISO 9001/14001 standards.
- Oversee expediting/progress chasing of orders for all SPV's.
- Maintain records of supplier accreditation and insurance documents.
The ideal candidate will be CIPS level 4 or higher , either working at procurement manager level or looking for a step up into the role.