Head of Product Management opportunity working for a business in the life sciences/healthcare sector who have developed two cutting edge Software Products that are saving lives all over the world. If you are a senior Product professional either in a senior Product Management role or senior Product Owner role embedded in a Software/Technology business and looking for a role that has meaning beyond the development of a commercial product, something you can look at, be proud of, and know that through your work you have improved and saved lives then this is a role you don't want to miss out on.
Your role is a critical role to the organisation. You will lead a newly formed Product team and work with senior leaders and technical subject matter experts from across the organisation taking ownership and responsibility for translating what the business wants into meaningful products that users can engage with. You will be adept at translating business speak into actionable product development initiatives, breaking down shared goals and ambitions into meaningful objectives that your product management team can strive towards.
Your Technical skills:-
- High level management of multiple key products and their associated teams with proven experience in complex product landscapes or environments
- Demonstrated product management experience of complex online, web and digital products across multiple platforms and technologies with a thorough understanding of the full development lifecycle using the Agile Scrum methodology
- Experience of undertaking analysis to breakdown a business challenge and presenting novel solutions to challenges
- Experience of coaching, mentoring and managing product managers, advocating continuous improvement and developing subject matter expertise.
- Experience of planning product delivery, gathering requirements, and creating consolidated road maps that have global impact
- Experience of managing and collaborating with multiple stakeholders from diverse backgrounds (technical, scientific and community) and managing their expectations
- Collaborate closely with the wider technology team contributors to ensure implementation plans are achievable and teams understand their technical dependencies and drivers
- Ability to work with and collaborate with software development teams, operations managers and other teams to ensure that we have the technologies and processes in place to allow our teams to work efficiently
- Knowledge and experience of agile development practices, including version control, continuous integration, and workflow management tools such as Gitlab or JIRA
- Strategic thinker with the ability to see the 'bigger picture'
- Excellent written and spoken communication with the ability to explain technical challenges to many types of partners and stakeholders
- Ability to quickly understand technical and process challenges and break down complex problems into actionable steps
- Ability to work in a frequently changing environment with the capability to interpret management information to amend plans
- Ability to build collaborative working relationships with senior stakeholders
- Ability to work independently whilst prioritising, managing your own workload and deliver agreed activities consistently on time.
This is a life changing role in so many ways.