Product Manager (POS & Payments) - up to £65,000 - Birmingham (WFH)
*Please note the role is WFH*
Overall Purpose of the Role (full job description will be sent upon successful application)
A pivotal role to lead, manage, develop and execute strategies that keep in alignment to the overall Digital & Technology strategy. This role will be required to manage the multi-layered relationships between strategic Partners, suppliers, internal stakeholders and external clients.
- Clearly articulate the POS & Payments vision, strategy & key value benefits to key internal stakeholders
- Deliver, track and manage the new POS strategy
- In collaboration with key strategic partners drive the development of new product enhancements or new product features
- Defining & translating high level business requirements to help the development teams understand what is needed when designing, building, testing & implementing either new feature enhancements or large changes
- Deliver new and updated process documentation to reflect new procedures and changes
- Key stakeholder to deliver new Data Intelligence strategy where POS data is integral
- Reporting & Metrics - Responsible for delivering against key quantitative and qualitative performance metrics.
- Quality Assurance & Continuous Service Improvement - Demonstrate quality assurance practices for all activity
What we are looking for :
- Essential understanding & knowledge of Payments value chain
- In depth knowledge & understanding of end to end POS systems in retail environment
- Excellent influence and persuasion skills to ensure constructive relationships with key business stakeholders and third-party vendors.
- Proven and demonstrated skills in building strong cross-functional team dynamics
- Experience preparing business cases and preparation for financial approval
- Experience in management of projects, software projects and their successful delivery
- Drive conversation with key stakeholders, empowering their ability to make sound commercial decisions on digital roadmap propositions.