Our Products have always a high technical component to deal with and we are normally engaged at very early stages (ideation or discovery). We ensure that a correct approach is taken from the beginning, helping on the design and execution of the Product by ourselves or in collaboration with other teams.
As a senior member of the team you will help to create, maintain and evolve Product Teams during the design, implementation, testing, deployment and post-release support in an agile development environment. You will also be required to work across teams to facilitate the best environment possible through strong leadership and communication.
- Taking full ownership of a portfolio of change related to one or more key products across several squads
- Delivery of the portfolio to time, budget and quality
- Reporting to senior management at several levels
- Create and encourage a collaborative environment to service our customer. You'll feel the impact of your work across our organization
- Participate with Industry leaders on new initiatives during ideation and discovery phases
- Train the development team on design patterns and performance tuning strategies.
- Be passionate about making nitty gritty, hands-on improvements
- Lead and mentor people within the company to improve their career with us. You succeed when your team does!
- Contribute to Research and Development and propose innovative ideas and technical solutions
- You have a solid background and success in previous roles managing different team sizes
- You have a solid background managing products of high visibility
- You have lead teams to design and implement fast and efficient heterogeneous solutions featuring horizontally scalable technologies using open source technologies
- You can direct your team's focus to what matters most
- You can help your team shine while building responsibilities and growing in their roles
- You have a passion for delivering as much value as you can to your client
- You have strong technical background and abilities to elaborate technical issues into business decisions.
- You speak up when you see something that can be done better with appropriate manners and in the right forums
What we're looking for
- Vast knowledge in agile software development practices (Unit testing, Test driven development or CI/CD)
- Experience creating self-sufficient teams by encouraging them to take responsibility of their work.
- Encourage the mindset of continuous improvement to the people you are in charge working with automated build and continuous integration systems Ansible, Chef, Puppet or Jenkins
- You have attended and lead workshops with Senior Management
- Experience working in discovery phases where the technical solution is not yet that important but the idea needs to be validated.