My client is a tech-driven financial services firm, currently hiring for a Product Owner to join their technology platforms team to work on an urgent API build project. This will be a long-term contract, starting as an initial 6 month rolling contract.
You will work closely with the Product Manager to define and maintain the business' product roadmaps in order to deliver B2B and B2C web applications. Working closely with the UX team and Product Owners you will be responsible for signing off delivered features and ensuring business objectives are met. Also, you will have co-responsibility for the line management and recruitment of Product Owners and manage executive level stakeholders across the wider business.
- Experience working as a product owner or business analyst in a tech driven environment.
- Strong agile/scrum experience (preferably SAFe agile experience).
- Experience working on technology projects (ideally experience working on API's)
- Financial services experience essential.
- Strong senior stakeholder management skills
Rate - £550 - £650/a day (inside IR35)
Location - Horsham/Remote (1-2 days a week in the office)