Programme Implementation Manager (Supplychain/Logistics) - £70-80,000
Our client is a FTSE100 technology solutions organisation and an instantly recognisable brand based in Hertfordshire. They are currently seeking a number of hands-on Supply chain/Logistics Programme Manager's to deliver large scale capex projects.
This is an exciting role with a degree of autonomy, which will involve delivery of large projects for existing and new contracts across global geographies - with accountabilities focusing on Budget, Specification and Programme through a matrix of internal and external stakeholders and suppliers.
- Project manage the implementation of new automated Distribution Centre's in either the UK or for one of their International customers.
- Create, manage and monitor large scale budget, programme and specification for a project
- Prepare board papers to gain sign off for investment business cases
- Liaise with and drive multiple internal and external stakeholders and suppliers
- Manage client relationships
- Demonstrable Project Management experience or exposure within the logistics, supply chain or engineering sector
- Project & Programme Management (Prince2, MSP, Agile)
- A highly analytical and logical approach to work
- Ability to understand and challenge expert opinions
- Effective communication and presentation skills at all levels of the business
- Automation project experience (Ideal)
- International project experience (Ideal)