Programme Lead - R&D /Engineering/Product
£700 - £750 per day (Outside IR35)
6 months +
Investigo are pleased to be supporting a global organisation with their search for a Programme Manager. The scope of work will be to support the organisation following a successful acquisition managing the integration of the acquired product into the business.
Experience programme managing projects which involve product engineering is required.
We expect this role to run until at least the end of the year. Experience running projects with a clear stage-gating process is required. You must also have the ability to work independently without detailed process and methodology, and to create & adapt process where required.
Scope of work
- Project management and ownership
- Tracking activity status
- Identifying risks, mitigating where possible
- Ownership of budget
- Aligning working group stakeholders building detailed plans
- Forward planning future project phases
- Acting as the point of contact for the project
- Ownership of project governance
If the above is of interest, please apply at the earliest convenience. Alternatively, send your CV directly to Harrison.firstname.lastname@example.org