Programme Lead - Transformation & Strategy
£100,000 - £110,000
12 months FTC
Investigo are pleased to be supporting a global organisation with their search for a Transformation Programme Lead, supporting a newly created, central Transformation Team. This role will play a key role in governing a global, high-profile programme. You must possess extensive experience leading complex programmes at Senior/C-suite level.
To be considered for this role you must have been trained or gained experience within Strategy, ideally within a top firm.
- Design, implement and deliver the TOM
- Design new change agreement recommendations
- Working a senior stakeholder group to develop and implement the commercial strategy
- Implement a new commercial model inline with the programme ideologies
- Produce and present informative reports on progress, potential issues, risks and costs
- Managing several groups of internal an external SME's
- Ensuring the successful running of several projects
- Transitioning the current roadmap through to live
- Support the wider M&A teams and agenda
If the above is in-line with your experience and you interested in the role please either apply or send your CV directly to Harrison on: