Programme Manager - Asset Maintenance
£750-£850 per day (Inside IR35)
Initially 6 months
Investigo are pleased to be supporting a large organisation with their search for a Programme Manager, focusing on their Asset Maintenance programme. This is a high profile, multi-million pound programme spanning across a large division of the business. The programme will ultimately have a huge impact of the future of their business and customers.
- Lead effective and efficient delivery of the programme through a best-practice programme management framework.
- Establish governance across the programme, ensuring quality.
- Develop and implement resource plans and ensure the programme has the right capabilities and capacity at all times.
- Deliver an effective and timely schedule of project communications.
- Ensure risks, issues and dependencies are recorded, monitored and proactively managed.
- Develop scenario analysis to enable evidence-based decision making.
- Produce papers, presentations and updates for Programme Review Boards.
- Own the business case and be responsible for overseeing delivery.
- Provide senior management sponsorship and leadership of the Asset Maintenance Programme.
- Recruit, train and develop direct reports to meet the changing needs of the programme and wider company.
- Manage and run Steering Groups and input to Programme Review Boards.
- Effective stakeholder and risk / issue management.
If the above is of interest and you are keen be considered, please apply at the earliest convenience. Alternatively, send your CV directly to Harrison on: Harrison.firstname.lastname@example.org