We are currently on the lookout for a Business Change Programme Manager to help mobilise a future Operations programme, which will transform the people, processes and technology across the organisation.
The organisation are expanding rapidly and in order to achieve this growth, the business needs to transform its core operation to enable rapid scaling, innovation and automation, while increasing the quality of data and strengthening of their core processes.
As the Programme Manager you will be leading this work. The role will sit in the Transformation team, reporting into the Business Transformation Director.
As the Programme Manager you will be accountable for the achievement of the target outcomes the Future Operations programme, using agile techniques to ensure that the company deliver value rapidly, stay focused on the key priorities and manage risk.
You will lead the multiple workstreams: people and change management, process and technology, working with both internal teams and external suppliers (for example in the technology work, where we will use a systems integrator to support delivery).
You will actively manage dependencies and ensure that the programme is transparent and provides regular status/progress reporting to the steering committee and Exco as needed whilst being responsible for managing the budget for this work, and for actively managing and mitigating risks and issues.
As the ideal candidate for this role, you will have the following experience;
- Deep programme management skills and experience - goal setting, mobilisation, change delivery, communication and stakeholder management, budget management
- Strategic mindset
- Understanding of software development life-cycles (i.e. Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall, Iterative)
- Proficient with the Project and Portfolio Management Tools (Visio, MS Project, Jira, Confluence etc.)
- PMI certification or equivalent preferred
- Experience of operational retail technology - preferably food, supply chain, inventory, data
- In depth understanding of project management concepts
- Experience of Lean/Continuous Improvement approaches
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a good team working ethos. Highly collaborative.
- Analytical mindset with great problem-solving abilities and a "can do" attitude
- Excellent facilitation, collaboration, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Ability to anticipate risks and devise solutions in the moment
- Comfort with ambiguity, frequent change, or unpredictability
- Strong team leadership skills
- Strong knowledge of business objectives