Customer Journey - Programme Manager - Insurance
Our client, a general insurance organisation, has an immediate contract requirement for an experienced Programme Manager / Consultant to lead their "Frictionless Customer Journey" and "Operating Model" workstreams within a significant transformation programme. The strategic programme comprises a number of work streams that are intended to deliver significant enhancements to their customer and partner offerings, by transforming their supporting processes and procedures and exploiting associated technologies.
As chosen Programme Manager you will have previous experience of:
1) Frictionless Customer Journeys: for customers and partners, removing barriers to the delivery of a an efficient service experience
2) Operating Model - Products & Processes: delivered and serviced in an efficient and customer/partner centric manner
- Experience and knowledge of delivering Customer Journey (including re-engineering or applying the principles of lean thinking) and product and process change initiatives within a programme structure
- Financial Services experience a MUST - ideally from successful delivery in a fast-moving regulated environment
- Experience of mobilising strategic programmes and successfully including all the elements outlined above
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Flexibility and a willingness to progress at pace, seeing challenges as barriers to overcome
- Strong business case experience from understanding the opportunity/need to articulating how this could be met and what the delivery plan to do so looks like
- A willingness to work within a multi-faceted programme and team to ensure dependences and inter- relationships are identified and managed effectively
Highly Desirable Experience:
- Specific insurance sector experience advantageous and particularly of interest, exposure and knowledge of broker/partner product arrangements
- Experience and a track record in delivering customer journey/re-engineering of product and process related programmes although will be supported by SME's and a specialist consultant.
Location: Home based/virtual working and likely to feature for the foreseeable future.