My Client have an opportunity for a Programme Manager for an IT Shared Service centre project for a long-term contract. You will be responsible for leading the end-to-end technical delivery of an IT Shared Service centre, as part of a huge divestment programme and then working with a 3rd party vendor to outsource it.
- Lead the end-to-end technical delivery for IT Shared Service Centre
- Manage deliverables to facilitate comprehensive and professional business goals.
- Work closely with 3rd party vendors to outsource.
- Maintain a positive and solution-oriented approach to work, providing open and honest feedback.
- Work in collaboration with senior stakeholders of excellence to aligned to business strategic goals.
Skills & Experience
- IT focused programme manager
- Experience in Divestment or carve out programmes - essential
- Experience in end-to-end delivery of a shared service centre
- 3rd Party vendor experience
- Senior stakeholder management