- This role will work within the IRB project where the goal is to roll out the Internal Ratings Based (IRB) approach across the Corporate Bank.
- The team is responsible for the coordination of the yearly ICAAP, stress test framework and stress test execution across ICAAP, ILAAP and RRP, model support, quantitative risk analytics across all risk classes and IRB implementation.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- The successful applicant will work alongside existing team members in successfully implementing IRB in the bank.
- Performing all project management activities in accordance with the banks internal Project Management team and methodology.
o Project Planning
o Stakeholder management
o Preparation of project status updates and reporting to relevant working groups and committees
o Monitoring the progress towards the goals of the project and escalating key risks and issues
o Effectively managing all risks and issues raised within the project
o Budget management, costs monitoring and reporting
Experience and Qualifications:
· Relevant experience working in financial services, including successful delivery of regulatory projects within risk management;
· Excellent project management skills
· Knowledge of IRB regulation (CRR, EBA, PRA) is preferred
· A relevant degree is preferred but not essential
· Excellent communication, people and leadership skills;
· Proactive and has the ability to act on initiative;
· Deliver high quality outcomes;
· The ability to communicate, analyse, articulate and present complex issues clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing;
· Have excellent attention to detail;
· Be a strong team player;
· Ability to work in an organised yet flexible manner.