Investigo's major client, are seeking an experienced Programme Manager to work as part of a large tech transformation programme. You will be responsible for leading the provisioning of a massive scale critical engineering and technical service capabilities (including testing, integration, environment provision, data migration and application remediation).
We are after individuals who would be willing to take on the challenge to shape, build and lead the engineering and technical services capabilities during separation. Your accountabilities will include:
- Building out each capability to support a factory-like model, including selecting and managing third parties (where appropriate) to support this journey.
- Leading and managing 'like a business' demonstrating strong financial control, effective people management and adherence to the required design and governance frameworks
- Managing intake from the many initiatives within the programme and creating capabilities which allow us to meet shared programme goals, often to non-negotiable timelines, whilst relentlessly optimising the way we do things.
- Managing challenging stakeholders from all areas of the business, as well as balancing the competing priorities of delivery, to ensure that we prioritise overall value.
- Owning the supplier relationships throughout the delivery lifecycle and driving value from these.
- Serving as an inspirational member of the Programme and Technology Leadership team, aligning everyone behind a common purpose.
- Experience and track record is critical. Please only apply if you have a successful track record of setting up, leading and delivering technology services, like those listed above, for large scale transformations
- Significant ability in managing complex networks of relationships both internally and externally.
- Extensive experience in selecting and managing implementation partners.
- Experience in the retail sector - Advantageous
- Divestment / Carve out experience - Advantageous
This is for a 2 year fixed term contract with flexible working. It will be remote initially but will be required to work in the Leeds office at least 2 days a week. Salary is negotiable depending on experience.