A very unique, newly created role at a leading Financial Services Institution. This is an opportunity to project manage and lead a change business unit: end to end change roadmap of multiple programmes of work.
What will you be achieving in this role:
- Lead the cross functional team for driving froward business outcomes, delivery and managing complex programmes.
- Lead, coach and guide programme and project managers to set performance and delivery expectations and enable them to achieve successful practices.
- Deliver value by operating in an agile environment.
- Produce reports and progress updates to senior management and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with PMO, other functions and the Portfolio Manager.
- Overseeing a (highly profitable and growing) mini portfolio of multiple projects.
- Unique opportunity to hugely propel your career whilst working with an ever-evolving group (due to growth) of senior stakeholders.
What will you already have achieved:
- Progressive experience in Programme or Project Management in a UK Financial Services Firm.
- Working knowledge of Agile Methodologies.
- Previously managed people.
- Very comfortable working with senior stakeholders.
- Experience of Equities, Fixed Income, Sustainable Investing.
- Ideally you will have a consulting background, and have a firm grasp of Capital Markets with a strong track record of leading delivery and implementation.