Investigo are currently working with a large agricultural group that are searching for a Project Accountant to join their finance team in London, working closely with the Finance Managers and Financial Controller. This will be an extendable 6 month contract with the potential to progress into a permanent role.
The successful candidate will have experience of the month end and year end processes, and be able to work independently on these. Previous experience reporting under IFRS and FRS 102 is highly desirable. They will also review and support the budget process, prepare VAT returns and assist in the payroll process for overseas employees. Management of the intercompany accounts and support to overseas finance teams will also be a key part of the role.
- Able to work independently with a strong attention to detail
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA or equivalent) with 3+ years post qualified experience
- Experience with ERP systems (essential)
- Experience in working with both IFRS and FRS 102
- Start Date - ASAP
- Duration - 6 months +
- Salary - £50,000 - £55,000 DOE
- Location - Remote/London