Hybrid working- York (3 days onsite)
Reporting to the IT Portfolio Manager, the role is accountable for ensuring all projects are running smoothly on budget, and on time. You'll have responsibility for identifying risks and issues, as well as recording actions and decisions reached during meetings and workshops.
- Maintaining the RISK Register for the IT Portfolio spanning Operational projects and Cyber Security projects.
- Record agreed actions as part of meetings and workshops, ensuring action owners provide timely updates.
- Document lessons learned as they are identified during the project lifecycle.
- Ensure stakeholders are communicated to effectively in line with project communication plans.
- Manage meetings from setup through to minute taking and distribution of meeting output.
- Where possible look for opportunities to continually improve processes, documentation and ways of working to better support the business.