I am currently looking for a Project Manager with a track record in generating, winning and delivering a variety of projects to join a leading global business based out of their London HQ. You must have a minimum of 3-5 years of proven Project Management Experience in M&E.
- Liaise with key stakeholders on their requirements and explain feasibility of their schemes to become a trusted advisor.
- Work with developers, designers and sub-contractors to define and document the scope of work.
- Strong ability to work within an agreed budget requirement and profit margins.
- Identify, reduce and manage all statutory and commercial risks associated with the project that you are responsible for leading.
- Have a strong track in record in generating, winning and delivering a variety of projects.
- Strong experience in managing M&E Projects, FM, construction or critical environment
- A minimum of 3-5 years proven Project Management experience in an M&E, FM ,
Required Skills & Qualification
- Prince2 qualified
- IOSH Managing Safely and/or SMSTS.
- Business standard written and verbal literacy and numeracy skills.
- Effective in identifying problems, performing analysis to determine root causes and skilled in providing solutions.