Investigo is recruiting for a Project Manager for an exceptional independent agency known for their high creativity and award winning marketing.
This role can be remote. As part of a growing agency, you will be a valuable member of a close knit team that has seen extraordinary growth throughout 2020 within the Healthcare space.
The Project Manager will have the opportunity to be responsible for and have oversight of multiple deliverables and workstreams. There are a number of open positions across multiple therapeutic areas. You will assist the team in developing smooth client relationships and to help tell client stories in new, innovative ways. This role will require a high level of timeline coordination, understanding the bigger picture across operations, research, stakeholders etc.
Key responsibilities include;
- Act as the main point of contact for project management on your assigned brands, developing key relationships with internal creative, account and digital team members to ensure smooth project workflows.
- Oversee all aspects of the communications program development.
- Healthcare experience is a must.
- Understanding of Veeva Vault and MLR processes is key.
- 2 years of experience in Project Management desirable.
- Degree or equivalent experience required.
Please apply today, or for more information contact Clinton King-Elmes at Investigo on firstname.lastname@example.org or 917 763 5751