Project Manager // Agile // Scrum // Workplace Pensions // £600 outside IR35
SW England // Contract // Hybrid working
- Lead a multi-disciplined project team to develop and deliver critical projects in line with defined project accountabilities. This can be either a standalone project or a project within an overall programme.
- Deploy an appropriate methodology (Waterfall, Agile/SCRUM, iterative) in line with the project success criteria.
- Lead the development of appropriate project documentation in a full project management lifecycle including maintenance of project files and compilation of reports. To include PIDs, RAID logs, stage gate reports etc.
- Ensure an efficient allocation of project resources with clear roles and responsibilities in place. Manage third party contributions as appropriate working closely with the vendor management office.
- Ensure timely and appropriate reporting ensuring escalation of critical issues as appropriate.
- Manage stakeholder relationships across the business up to Group Director Level.
- Establish controlled project quality procedures and administer all related project plans including quality, test and implementation plans.
- Manage project progress proactively, resolving issues through initiating appropriate corrective action.
- Demonstrable experience working in a project environment
- Experience of managing project budgets
- Demonstrable experience of leading full lifecycle project delivery through to benefit realisation
- Experience of working alongside Project Management Office for a successful delivery
- Advanced user of project management software (e.g. MS Project, Visio)
- Advanced skills in MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Managing large, complex projects consisting of technical and business change
- Versed in all core project disciplines e.g. scope definition, planning, risk & issue management, benefit realisation and project governance
- Working experience of Waterfall project/programme management methods. Appreciation of Agile/iterative techniques.
- People Management skills including team capability improvement and change best practices
- People management skills within a 'virtual team' environment