Investigo have a great Business Project Manager opportunity to support a leading healthcare business with a large business transformation programme.
This is a multi-disciplined role, and you will serve as a bridge between business teams and the (PMO). You will play a pivotal role in supporting the Programme Manager to deliver key projects with business work stream leads reporting into you.
Strong business change and transformation project management experience needed.
- Project Lifecycle Ownership: Take full ownership of the complete project lifecycle, from initiation to closure. Ensure that project objectives are met, and benefits are realised within the specified time frames and budgets.
- Resource Allocation: Own and manage project resource allocation, ensuring that all necessary resources are available to deliver the agreed project outcomes. Efficiently manage human and material resources to meet project demands.
- Project Governance and Risk Management: Manage projects in line with defined project governance, standards, and methodologies. Identify and mitigate associated risks to ensure project success.
- Change Management: Plan and manage associated changes to drive engagement and effective adoption resulting from the project. Ensure that project outcomes are smoothly integrated into the business.
- Stakeholder Management: Lead, manage, and maintain positive and effective stakeholder relationships. Provide regular and meaningful project status updates to ensure alignment with project goals.
- Performance Reporting: Own and manage project performance reporting. Provide regular updates on project milestones, deliverables, and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to keep all stakeholders informed.